Mental issues
I feel like I can't concentrate when I am doing my homework or studying. I am no longer interested in studying and just want to skip school. I feel like no one likes me in school, and no one cares about me. I feel invisible. I feel needy and spoilt when I write this. I want to get help, but then because of my situation, I can't tell anyone. What is wrong with me?

During adolescence there are chances of being confused,  fluctuating thoughts and difficulties in setting priorities. You seem to be having symptoms of anxiety,  that had led to fight or flight situation. That could be the reason why you want to skip school. You can seek professional help, talk to your parents or to your Counsellor in school who can surely help you bounce back from the situation you are facing.
Do meditation for concentration n for rest of the things please go for psychotherapy n counseling
meditation, psychotherapy n counseling