Mental illness
Most of the doctors on this app have answered that I am going through depression after I have posted a question with my symptoms. Currently I am out of India and I couldn't get doctor appointment till 30th sep. But I m going through more of mental trouble and feel lifeless and worthless. And lot of negative thoughts running in mind. Is there any thing I could do or any medication I can take to get some relief until I get to visit a doctor?

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

If u have identified some of your problems do introspect and have clarity about  Ur future. Also try to get Skype or online counselling sessions at India and take care of of yourself .
Ms. Megha Sarin
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

If you are not getting appointment then you can take online counselling sessions so as to provide symptomatic relief, moreover venting out to a psychologist is definitely going to help you. Also visit a psychiatrist as soon as you can.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck