Mental illness-Depression

I have been going through lot of depression from many months. Lack of interest in everything, lack of appetite, weight loss, mood swings, anger, difficulty in sleeping, constant headache, always crying and committed suicide as well once. Stopped communicating with friends and other people. Negative thoughts and feeling lifeless. Situations are making me more worse day by day and my family also doesn't know about my situation. And I don't see any support from anyone. Please suggest me what I need to do.
views-icons 56 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Mental illness-Depression

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
What is that ur fly not supporting? ?
Since how and long and For what reason  do u think u r upset???

Unless u talk and share with someone u may not be able to identify and correct it.
Why complicate your life when u seek a professional help ???

Do consult a Psychologist /counsellor in your city and lead a happy life which is your birth right! !!

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, as you mentioned, you have been in depression since quite some time; have you visited any psychiatrist and gotten medications? What line of treatment have you been following all this while? And also, what kind of support are you looking for? You can try counseling as that can help boost your self confidence.