Mental health
My mother has 62 years. Her problem is she is hearing two person's voices, They are telling something about her like that. Everyday she is replying to those unknown voices(her two person's voice) loudly and sometimes using bad words. She is perfectly alright. Suddenly she start to scold and shout, she is telling the reason that she is hearing some people are talking about her. But we are not hearing anything. This is an issue. I am hearing this from my mother from my childhood days itself. Is there any mental issues or what's happening I don't know.. Please help..

Consult a psychiatrist, your mother seems to be going through a mental health illness. A detailed assessment is required for proper diagnosis and treatment. Consult a psychiatrist online or offline.
medication and counseling will help
She is having Auditory Hallucinations. This might be a sign of some underlying brain pathology. Please go for a MRI brain.
Late onset psychotic symptoms cause of concern Get her neuroimaging done like mri brain if she can co-operate or CT scan of head if non cooperative  She may be landing up in dementia
consult