Mental health concerns.

I'm unable to understand what has been happening with me from past few months. I have a strong urge to be productive but then I cannot pull myself out of the bed. I cannot sleep till 4-5 AM and when I do I tend to wake up evey half and hour crying or sweating. My palms are sweaty most of the time and I feel my heart pounding. I always feel zoned out and start crying out of nowhere, I don't understand. I always feel like walking towards the dead end. I want to socialise but can't get myself out there to do so. I have always been a very very confident person, always owned the room but now I skip tests and classes because it would mean going out among so many other people. I don't know what is it but I don't feel fine at all.

Doctor Answers (1) on Mental health concerns.

Varsha B G Bangalore | Psychiatrist
From your description given above I get to know that you are feeling low and difficulty in initiating activities. Then you have also told about panic attacks becuse of which you avoid certain situations. Your sleep is also disturbed. All these suggest that you might be suffering from depression which may need medications and counselling.
So take Psychiatric help at the earliest.
you also try doing exercises or yoga or deep breathing exercises. Meditation also will help.
don't delay..get yourself evaluated