Mental fatigue

I get mentally exhausted whenever I do mental work . It become my daily routine. I also find difficulty to think and write something . whenever I force I have headache . Poor short-term memory and concentration, and difficulty organizing thoughts and finding the right words .Lack of focus , irritation .

Doctor Answers (3) on Mental fatigue

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Pls prioritise tasks. Give some time to yourself for breathing exercises, OM chanting or introspection.
Irritation and mental exhaustion may have underlying illness for which a psychiatric consultation would be needed.
hi, i feel you should take a break and move out for a vacation. this is your remedy to reduce your mental fatigue.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, from what you have described, it seems that you are have been under stress for some time now. This is causing you to get tired easily, get distracted leading to concentration issues, lack of focus and irritation.
Try to identify what is it that you are worried or stressed about.
Try relaxation, yoga or breathing techniques to reduce your stress. Try to look at your problems with a renewed perspective. Look at them as opportunities to excel rather than having a giving up tendency.
Once you are able to handle your stress, you will find that you are energetic and enthusiastic about life and things in general.
Eat good nutritious food and do physical exercise . Sleep adequately and also hydrate yourself well by drinking water at regular intervals.
In case you are not able to identify or get over your stress on your own, do consult a professional, either a Psychiatrist or a Psychologist for counseling.
You will definitely feel better.
Hope this helps. All the Best!