Mensuration Periods
My wife is having a lower back pain and sometimes abdominal pain also from 2-3 days. This month her periods are also not occurred yet which generally occurres at 1st or 2nd week of the month. And because of this she is quite tensed as she is afraid if getting pregnant. However we use protection each and every time. So why such thing is happening to her and what is the probable cause and cure for this?

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Get evaluated for pelvic inflammatory disease .....pegcolor card test and usg pelvis will rule out normal or ectopic pregnancy......thereafter meet gynaec
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.