Mensuration pain
I was suffering from mensuration pain so i ate the tablet cataspa. Pain was cured but also the flow stopped. Is it because of the tablet.??

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Sometimes it is normal to have pain during menstruation. Tablet cataspa is an analgesic. It helps in the reduction of pain only. It usually does not alter the menstrual bleeding. If it's was regular menstrual cycle, then there nothing to worry as of now. But if it was not a regular bleeding and the pain is severe, then kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.