Menstural problem

I am 18 yrs periods started in the age of 12 yrs. then i had to suffered from from heavy flow. then i took herbal medicines. then it came after six months. then it stops. after that i took allopathy,homeoapthy and ayurvedic medicines. but there is no result. my AMH test report is 0.04 e2 is below 10 progestrone is 0.2 fsh is 133.06 LH is 45.55 can i get my periods back? can u help me?

Doctor Answers (1) on Menstural problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation.....