Menstruation Issue
I was scheduled to have my periods on 25th this month, but I got it on 14th. I even got pms (regular cramps before my actual periods) for a few days before my period. The actual issue is that my flow is extremely scanty and my urine is clear. What could the issue be? Pls advise

It's most likely a hormone problem in this cycle. What you can do is, maintain a record of our periods for 2 more months. See how the pattern is. If you have periods like before, you can ignore this episode. If it persists, you will have to do few tests