diabetes-icon
Menstrual problem
Actually I Had my date on 25 Dec but till now I haven't got my period.I am very scared as I had intercourse on 1 of Nov just after my period got over.Although i took I-Can pregnancy test on 2 Dec its negative.i also have 5.94 tsh level have shifted to new place not getting proper diet.what shall i do? Please help.

Hi missed period may be due to subclinical hypothyroidism...some people may have increased TSH levels while having normal T4 levels. This is called subclinical (mild) hypothyroidism. It is believed to be an early stage of hypothyroidism...treatment is mainly by replacing thyroid hormones by thyroxin tablets in appropriate dose...Consult nearest physician for further evaluation.