Menstrual pain
I suffer from severe pain in my lower back and legs which starts one week before my periods n persists till 3-4 days of my periods.earlier i used to hv painfree periods bt since last 4-5 years m getting this pain and from last two three times pain turned out to be more severe,i can barely move and do my work..i get really bad pain in my legs and back.since consulted a gynecologist and i have been taking duphaston,simrose-500 and gynotone F since last one month but these medicine had no effect in reducing pain to even 10%.

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Delhi

You need to take meftal spas and show your gynaecologist if does not improve as you may need a ultrasound pelvis