Menstrual cycle
Will the contraceptives, that were taken 2 days back, affect my menstrual cycle, that is expected to occur tomorrow? When shall I expect my period to occur if it doesn't happen tomorrow? Please help...

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition. Our answer for your question would be yes. Because the oral contraceptive pills are nothing but hormones. And menstrual cycle is also nothing but hormonal reaction if there is any alteration in the hormones of the body then there would be such situations. If we are right at our opinion you would get your menses in a week. If not kindly consult a gynecologistof your locality. Thank you

Menstrual cycle problems no period