Menstrual cycle issue
I get ma period more than once in a month. Blood flow is normal....at times very little....no pain...bt doesnt hav a timming....1week gap minimum..its been 2nd month i am facing ths situation

Hi there...scanty periods has many possible causes...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.