Menses related

My periods history is- fifteen Aug, 10 Sept, 3 Oct, 30 Oct, 20 Nov. Duration - five days always. I am taking thyronorm fifty mg daily. Is there any problem? Please guide me.

Doctor Answers (3) on Menses related

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You should get an ultrasound scan and get hormonal tests to rule out any discrepancies. Also, tsh level needs to be evaluated in every three months in the first year of thyroid. You might require change in dosage. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynaecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Please consult your gynaecologist.
Get a scan done to see the status of your ovaries and uterus.
Also get your Hormone profile done to rule out discrepancies.
You have to repeat Tsh every three months in the first year and check if the dosage is adjusted.
Dr. swati kanawa Gurgaon | Obstetrician
Hello, if from menarche ( beginning of your periods) your cycle length is this only then its normal otherwise consult a doctor. Repeat TSH, FT3, FT4