Menses effects
As I told earlier I have menses problem I always get them late by 10or more days from the expected date..I got a consultation here that this is totally normal..but I am afraid would this problem effect me in conceiving..would this create any problem at the time of having a baby as m getting married in next 4years

Hi.... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her....