Irregular menses
I am having irregular menses nd taken crina ncr 15 mg (5pills). I wanna ask how much tym it takes to get menses?

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Take medicines only if it is really troubling.  A slight degree of irregularities should not be asking for medicines uptake. do get checked by a gynaecology doc at first
Hi...... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. ...