Menses non stop
My Menses is continue from 2 months in between it stops for 2 days and then start with little spot and sometime suddnely heavy clots from two months i ma facing this situation as 2,3 days it stops then again next day ifound little blood and in 2 days heavy clot pass suddnely when everything i found ok whole day so to stop menses i am taking Styplon Himalaya and when my menses stop i stop consuming it but again it start and stop process is continuing. Please suggest

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

1. Drink corinader leave juice or bottle guard juice 2.Chew peepal leaves with spatika bhasma 3 times daily 3.Drink decotion of touch me not plant if doesnt help consult near by doctor

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....