Meniscus tear
Hi.., I am having problems with my knee while walking ... is it due to MENISCUS tear... If it is then may I please know its symptoms... I having almost a shock like feel in a region slightly above the 'patella/knee cap', while walking... Please let me know its symptoms...

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Do u have any H/o of fall or injury to yr knee jt? if so then get x ray knee Ap n lat. to know any changes in jt. alignment. How do u know that it is meniscus tear? consult an ortho specialist for further evaluation n proper treatment.