Memory problem

Sir I have problem is that when I try to do something I won,t get it properly and I forget that thing so I have to give pressure to mind for such a thing and other thing is that when I sleep at night I wake up in the sleepy mode so please how to control my mind and to increase my memory power

Doctor Answers (2) on Memory problem

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
May be you have either not understood to do things  properly or u could have blocked yourself while  listening itself. Ask people if u hv understood them by reconfirming to them back before doing.

2. And for the sleepy aspect first check how many hrs you sleep and do some relaxing exercise before going to bed which would help you to sleep better and give you freshness in the morning.

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, I will need more details than the ones provided.
It seems to me your attention span is less, hence you seem to be forgetful. This may be because you are in some kind of stress or too many things are there on your mind.
For this you need to learn simple breathing techniques and learn to relax. Then you can focus on things that are important to you. Keep a diary or a "to do" list  and jot down important things to do.
When you wake up in the morning, it seems that you do not wake up fresh, but still in sleepy mode. Check if you are getting atleast 8 hours of continuous sleep at night. If you are stressed up about something and cannot sleep well, you can consult someone for techniques to reduce  stress . Follow a good sleep routine.
Overall, try to keep yourself cheerful and positive, you will be able to overcome this phase.
All the best!