Membrane near urethra

Hi, I am not sure how a normal urethra looks like. but I found a grown skin kind of thing from where urine passes. I am not sure if it was there before. I see two membrane kind of thing. that extra membrane top layer is zig zag kind of. is this normal? I don't have any infection or any other issue.
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Membrane near urethra

doctor profile image
Hi, please get yourself examined by urologist ( kidney, bladder urethra specialist surgeon). In bangalore if you want you can go to any corporate hospital and get it done. As u described it needs proper examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?