Melasma on upperlip area

Area above my upper lipand under my nose is darker as compared to the rest of the face. I have tried medicines and chemical pealing, those are temporary. Please suggest a permanant cure even if it is a treatment or a surgery. Pls help

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

For pigmentation there are many creams and procedures that can be tried. But depending on how deep your pigmentation is  , the results are seen . If the pigmentation is superficial then the treatment is different , if medium then stronger creams are needed and if deep then creams + procedures might help. But for that you need to know how deep the pigmentation is even if it is melasma.
Visit an allopathic dermatologist near you for the proper treatment. Before you choose your dermatologist read this http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
Do not self medicate or do salon procedures please.