Melasma on the nose

I have got 2 dark line on the nose which is from many months and not reducing.Please help me reducing that.

Doctor Answers (3) on Melasma on the nose

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
I could be allergic crease. Drop in to my clinic so that I could examine you and help you out.
Use this app to find me, look through my profile, read what my previous patients have to say about me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriate time and date to meet me and if necessary, use the map link to locate my clinic and summon an UBER cab to reach my clinic!
Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
dear this is all hormonal and goes off with time , you did not mention about your marital status as this is very important in this kindly revert back with complete history
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...... For these marks you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.... Consult Dermatologist.....