Melasma and white spots
My mother is facing the problem of melasma and white spots on her face the people of melasma is from the day I was born and this white spots are coming from 1 year ago she is using a cream for white spots even that was effective but because of taking gaps and not applying the creams the spots reappeared again we never consulted any doctors regarding this but any relative told her about that cream for white spot so what to do in this condition she is still having melasma and white spots...the white spots are very less

It can be improved.. Undergo  laser removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Please take a active consultation to treat both the melasma and the white spots.