Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD)
Hi, I'm suffering from MGD please suggest me best doctor to get consult anywhere in Bangalore. Revert me asap.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello. You can consult dr.himanshu matalia at narayana nethralaya banglore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.