Medicine use

I want to know homeopathy medicine causticum 200 at night use detail can it be use for anxiety. what is the use of this medicine plz tell.i am having anxiety problem i want to cure this problem fully.

Doctor Answers (8) on Medicine use

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hi! Homeopathy medicine does not treat a single disease. Each homeopathy medicine treat numerous health problem if the symptoms of the patient match with symptoms of the medicines. In your case the causticum is not the specific medicines for anxiety. There are hundreds of medicine for anxiety. the correct medicines can only be selected if your detail anxiety symptoms can be known. as for example some person have anxiety and apprehension for some heart attack will happen or some disaese may attack; some person have anxiety symptoms with onset of loose motion from anxiety' some person have anxiety with very restless conditio. some person have anxiety associated with depression and social abstraction. so there are various symptoms in a single anxiety disorder. according to the key symptoms if the correct homeopathy medicine is given can able to cure it. Thank you
Causticum is effective for anxious heart after long besring of grief and worries. It has cardiac symptoms of anxiety. An investigation into the cause of anxiety and how it affects your body is the guideline for homeopathic prescription. For eg: Some may suffer from palpitation others msy have frequency of urine or stool , few may have hot flushes. Help us to help you better. Self prescriptions are never healthy. Call or book appointment and get a free review of your case.
Hello Homoeopathic treatment is mainly based on considering both mind n body symptoms. Homoeopathy has excellent remedies to cure mental as well as physical disorders. A homoeopath takes careful n complete hystory of your ailment n treats holistically. You can consult me in person or over phone n get treated
Dr. Vivek Pahwa Delhi | Homeopath
Hi good evening .sir in homoeopathy there are lots anti anxiety medicines to remove the anxiety..I will suggest you to consult personally a homoeopath and after complete taking of history a medicine will be given which will remove your anxiety and you will feel better.you can also contact me on phone and whatsapp
My adv : -Tranquit(Homeo) 2 tab 5 times daliy six month.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, there are several types of anxiety disorder, but fortunately most of the anxiety disorders needs just counselling and psychotherapy which doesn't involve medicines. Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy (a type of counseling) addresses the emotional response to mental illness. It is a process in which trained mental health professionals help people by talking through strategies for understanding and dealing with their disorder.Cognitive-behavioral therapy: This is a particular type of psychotherapy in which the person learns to recognize and change thought patterns and behaviors that lead to troublesome feelings.Dietary and lifestyle changesRelaxation therapy. Only few may need medicines, please consult a psychiatrist.