default-icon
Medicine prb
Can ayurvedic and allopethic medicine taken together.will it cause any prb or will it curb the effectiveness
47 Views v

Answers (2)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Plz don't make ur body study material, fix ur goals n share your Dr about d same else ready for unwanted issues usually unlikely
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
doctor profile image
Anand Vikram Kale
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Pune
It depends upon which types of medicines You are taking..But in 90% cases No issue while taking allopathic and ayurvedic together to increase the effectivity..And in remaining 10% cases You can take both medicines with min.1 hour gap to avoid unwanted effects.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.