Ayurvedic medicines
Hi is there a complete medical cure for Hypothyroid in Ayurvedic I mean I am asking about medicines not yoga and stress busters is there a proper medicine in ayurveda?

Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Thane

Yes there is a permanent ayurvedic medicine treatment for hypothyroid In 3 to 4 months time ur problem is permanently cuer
Hello, we have self made specialised medicine prepared for complete management of thyroid. It includes correction of weight, stopping hair fall and alleviating other symptoms such as weakness, lethargy, increased sleep, infertility etc. This is how this treatment minimizes dependence on artificial hormones and stimulates thyroid gland to produce it's own natural hormone. At the same time, this treatment increases metabolic rate thereby helping maintain good weight over long term. Kindly let me know your age, height, weight and other symptoms if any. This information is vital so as to arrive at perfect prescription. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Dr. Raksha Nandagudi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
There is no supplement for thyroid harmone as such in ayurveda, but certain medicibes like kanchanara guggulu help improving your thyroid function. Consult doctor to plan the proper dosage  and additional medicine yo be added symptomatically.
Hello.there..... Thyroid hormone replacement therapy is a very individualized treatment process, and it is highly effective when prescribed properly. The goal of thyroid hormone replacement therapy, in most cases, is to normalize your thyroid stimulating hormone levels... your doctor will discuss what treatment option is best for your hypothyroid symptoms, allowing you to live a healthy, normal life... Consult physician....

Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes