Medical termination

I had my last periods on 10th july . I was tested positive for pregnancy i m nt prepared for the kid was abortion safe now

Doctor Answers (2) on Medical termination

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
10th July last Period with normal 28to 30 days  cycle with Preg test positive means it's mostly 7 wks and  you need to do one Ultrasound. Think twice ,if still not  prepared for continuing the Pregnancy than meet gynaecologist. And also want to continue also meet gynaecologist.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. How did you confirm your pregnancy? If it was only through urine pregnancy test at home, then you need to consult a obstetrician and get an ultrasound done to confirm it. After the pregnancy is confirmed, take some time to think if you want the pregnancy or not. Don't rush into any decision. Based on your answer the obstetrician will give tell you the further options.