Medical abortion

I Visited the doctor after checking with the my pregnancy result at home. Since it was a 35 days pregnancy the doctor told me to go for medical abortion for termination . From the pack of 5 tablets I had first one on tuesday and doctor asked to visit her on wednesday to insert the other 4. I could not visit her as she was busy with some emergency and now the bleeding has already started. Should i visit the doctor to get the tablets inserted or should i do it my self. Kindly suggest what should be my next move.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, since you have skipped the dose and you started bleeding, it will increase the chance of incomplete abortion which will lead to more complications like infections and excessive bleeding. Now it is better to consult your doctor now at the earliest and get the further advise as per.