Medical abortion
I had my medical abortion on Aug 7th . 2weeks I had bleeding. After completion of 2 week I had scan and small cloths are seen. My doctor said it's not problem. And gave me trenaxa mf tablet to stop bleeding. By using them 3days my bleeding was stopped. But from 2 days my bleeding was again started but lightly. Is there any problem should I consult doctor? And when would be my next period will be this month or next month. Please help me out.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Consult gynac  as early as possible... Confirm complete abortion  first... No need to wry.. And can't predict about next period after abortion..
Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

at the time of medication what was the size of gestational sac in uterus? after 2 wks scan is there product of conception in uterine cavity with blood flow around it? kindly provide above information for further guidance.
Dr. Mukta Rayate
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Solapur
Please give details of scan What was the endometrial thickness ?