Maybe vitiligo
Help me m scared of this disease, whenever I found any white spot I get worried though doc says nothing to worry but m anxiety patient and I can't take much stress recently I discovered white light spot can u pls look at it and tell me what is it ??? M sending u pic pls check

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Feeling anxious is not going to be of any help and you may have been rightly advised by your treating doctors. However, with respect to the photos you have sent, it doesn't appear to be vitiligo.  This kind of pigmentary changes may be related to use of body spray or sun exposure . For further queries or issues please see a qualified dermatologist near you for confirmation. Warm regards