May be sciatica
I was suffring from pain in my lower back which is now shifted in my left hip and thigh, i cant even walking for a long. I was consulted a many docters but no one can even catch my problem.plz suggest me a good docter who can detect my problem.
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Your symptoms appears like disc prolapse, consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?