May be migrane
My mom has headaches on the sides of her head and upper part of eyes. She is a private school teacher so stress is huge. Consistent headache attacks with vomiting giving relax. She is healthy she can all like a perfect human. The headache moves from right side of head to left. Sleepless because school stress. I hope u will figure out the disease and let me know

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir We need Clinical Examination and Fundus Examination Please Consult a Neurosurgeon in person
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi since how long your mom suffering from headches. as per your history sleep disturbances are one of the contributing factor for headaches. eye pulling and stabbing pain in head and eye are due to cerebral congestion i mean to say its due vascular disturbances. you havent mentioned about light exposure,sound,any FOOD ITEMS LIKE CHEESE and sweets triggers headache than it might be migraine. but now i can say is cluster or vascular headaches. try TAB NAXDOM 250mg twice a day for 10 days and review me. tell her to take Hot Foot bath before going to bed for 10 min.. if she hAS Bp try for luke warm water . regards dr raghavendra reddy ,oasis health care,hyd.