Maxillofacial Problem

My father is facing a critical problem in lower jaw of left side mouth....sensesion lower jaw problem....there is a tumer type cist in left lower jaw......so what will i do??....is this dangerous????? Plzz suggest me.........i am afraid of this.....

Doctor Answers (3) on Maxillofacial Problem

Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi..yes he needs to undergo surgery to remove the cyst. A cyst can grow up more leading to loss of sensitivity and causing paraesthesia. Visit a oral surgeon for this ASAP. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
16 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Implantologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Loss of sensation needs to be definitely evaluated. I strongly suggest you get it evaluated and in all possibilties a CT scan would be required. Based on which possible suggestions can be given.
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there. I can understand your concern towards your dad's health. The swelling needs to be examined to comment on further. It could be a swelling of the salivary gland or something else which can be determined on physical examination. Find best surgeons near you in practo and book an appointment with them . They will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.