Matrimonial issue
My sister got married to her boyfriend at the age of 23 alien my parents were not in favour of that but later because of her beating as they agreed initially everything was fine my brother in law and their family is very good but because of some issues my sister is not able to adjust there she came and she came back to our house leaving her in laws along with 2 years of daughter and now she is refusing to go back. there is no major reason of any issue between my brother in law and her, just little little day to day household and habitual issues of both. Problem is now she is from last 1 or even more years she is staying with us and not ready to go back at her in laws. Day by day she is getting more Furious more aggressive and more insecure about her daughter she don't let her talk to people wont let her go out. Even she doesn't treat maids very well my parents love her very much but still don't actively suggest her anything about going back coz of her aggressive nature. Kindly help.
98 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, As per ur description it seems there r unresolved conflicts between the couple. Aggression is usually a symptom of emotionally drenched mind. She at this point also needs individual psychological attention. I m sure its not easy for her to stay at her parent's house after marriage. There must b a lot of conflict in her own mind which need resolution before moving on to resolve their mutual conflict. It is imperative dat a problem exists with a solution always. We just don't give up until we r too tired to look for it. All dat is needed right now is to get her think clearly. She needs to be evaluated and talked to. It will b advisable for her to meet a psychiatrist of her choice and comfort. She does not see the brighter side of things and dats undesirable. I hope this helps ur query but feel free to consult further. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.