Masturbation
Sick by over masturbation what should I do Because due to which I feel tired fast Please let me know the solution

Masturbation in control is absolutely normal and healthy

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+174
Chat with a sexologist
Ok Take ayurveda supplement
its ur misconceptions as per science,if u wnat to clear ur myth i m here to help
Masturbation is a healthy way for satisfying sexual impulse during unmarried stage. Most of males all over the world are doing masturbation in unmarried stage.
It's have been proved multiple times in various laboratory research, In one time masturbation and semen discharge, we loose energy of worth 2 roti / 1 glass lemon juice.
You can do masturbation as per your natural rhythm of sexual desires. Happy to help online in case of any need. Take care!!!