Masturbation
Now days I am masterbating regularly ... I want to control my masterbation ... as I feel less in energy . Pls give me some tips to control my masterbation and reducing it .. Thank you

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. You need to divert your mind to productive uses. Be occupied in your day. Start yoga. Meet a counsellor.
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition.  Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.  You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening.  All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.