Masturbation effects
What effects does masturbation, both occasional and frequent, have on the body and mind. Please tell me the pros and cons. I am asking this because I think it's making me lazy

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Don't worry it is normal

Hello, masturbation helps to relax mind , it relieves stress ,once in 3-4 days is not harmful ,overmasturbation leads to anxity,back pain, chronic fatigue,testicular pain,penis shrinkage,premature ejaculation are the common side effects. So don't over do masturbation . Divert your mind listening to music , playing games , hanging out with friends etc..