Masturbation addiction

I have the habit of masturbating for the past 6 years and now I am addicted to it.As a result i have the sperm leakage problem during sleeping,hair loss and i need to come out from this nasty thing.

Doctor Answers (4) on Masturbation addiction

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
15 yrs. of exp | Noida | Homeopath

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello. Masturbation is not a nasty thing. It is healthy if you do it for pleasure. It helps to know your own body, your desires. If you think it as a bad act, you will feel guilty and weaknesses and all sorts of problems. You need to understand the fact. These symptoms are not due to Masturbation. Addicted to it is a problem. Consult a homoeopathic physician for medicines and counselling. Regards
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
2 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Homeopath

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello. It is a problem if it hinders your daily life. Visit a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
24 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Homeopath

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Mastrubation is not a medical problem, till it is not over done Guilt feeling has to be avoided Try to concentrate on other important matter Eat gud, nutritious food Do regular exercise If u feel very weak or any other problem, you can consult me for treatment Regards
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Homeopath
Take homeopathic Pills - Bufo rana 200 and Calc. Phos. 200. 4 pills each medicine - 3 times daily - 30 days. Come after 30 days.