Massive hair loss
I am suffering hair loss problem since 2 years.Now the baldness is prominent to other.for this reason I am always feel depression.It also interfere my work.it giving very pain to me. it also affect my health.i am always thinking about it.i feel very anxiety,depressed and rigid.so give some useful advise to overcome this situation.

Male pattern baldness is related to your genes and male sex hormones. It usually follows a pattern of receding hairline and hair thinning on the crown, and is caused by hormones and genetic predisposition. Each strand of hair you have sits in a tiny hole (cavity) in the skin called a follicle. Generally, baldness occurs when the hair follicle shrinks over time, resulting in shorter and finer hair. Eventually, the follicle does not grow new hair. The follicles remain alive, which suggests that it is still possible to grow new hair.
Visit personally for treatment or show a nearby Dermatologist
Treatment for hair fall:-Tab. Keraglo men once daily for 3 months. Hair spray Qilib Men solution 6-8 sprays once daily at night for one month. Increase intake of protein diet & green leafy vegetables. Anaphase Shampoo / VICHY DERCOS Energising (Anti- Hair Loss) Shampoo