Mass gaining
Hi iam 24 years old..  I'm 85kg but I doesn't look like that my biceps are not becoming big even I do work out and my chest nipple are inverted..  So iam planing to take mass with muscle protein..  To make my body and biceps with good physics..  So please assist on it and advice

Halo - This is important that whether u need this type of supplements or not? U can first make a high protien diet to follow along with milk ad health drinks & protien. If not resolution then go to high quality protien powder tel scoops twice.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+122
Chat with a dietician
What is your height, may be ur not taking right diet taking diet under experts advice. write Me on personal chat for counseling

Mass facelift before and after