Marks on the face

Scar mark on the face with small flesh ball hanging. (Mass type) dark spots. Allergy Please advice.
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Marks on the face

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed. There are multiple treatment options. It depends on the facilities available at the clinic. To name a few, electrocautery, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. It may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. . Meet a Dermatologist to understand more about your skin condition. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?