Marks on left hand

Hello doctor. my mum is having marks on her left hand. These marks have been recently developed over the last few weeks. There is no itching on the marks. I dont know whether it is a fungal infection or something else. Also she is suffering from psoriasis . I have attached pictures of the marks. thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Marks on left hand

This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Also psoriasis needs to be managed appropriately. Now its believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well.Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Hope it helps you.