Marks on forehead
Recently, in 3 to 4 months my son developed some marks, rather we say some black spots on his forehead. Please help how to stop as well as remove those spots.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi . greetings. These look like lichen planus pigmentosus. Kindly see a dermatologist near you at the earliest before it spreads and worsens. It can be lightened to some extent with medications and creams. Use a sunscreen regularly. If u r from Kolkata, send me your details on follow up private chat and I could refer you to doctors I know there. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.