Marks in face

I have marks like hole type in face from some many yrs so i want now the solution wat to when i shuld visit
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Marks in face

doctor profile image
Hi , I assume these marks are like acne scars, this is the most common reason to have them. There are a lot of treatment options for scars available as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and patients expectation of the outcomes. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?