Mark in skin
Sir/Ma'm, I have some mark on my skin. These marks are like Pregnancy Mark. Some of our local doctor says that, these marks came out for fat. What should i have to do?
133 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
can u plz be more precise in ur que....(being a male hw can u get pregnancy marks)or if u are asking about stretch marks.....its mainly coz of excess of fat deposition beneath subcutaneous tissue.....reduce ue weight contact dermatologist!!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?