Manic depressionl
I have been suffering from bipolar disease since 30 yrs on lithiim and alzolam,what antidepression should I take to make my mood normal,with best regards.

Hello You are taking the medicines since last 30 years so you must be well versed about this illness that it has ups and downs..sometimes it has only depressive episodes only.. Antidepressants have potential for manic switch. If you are having depressive symptoms you will have to take antidepressants for short duration.. Venlafaxine has less potential for switch but considering your age your physical status should be known.. Consulting a psychiatrist so drug levels can be titrated accordingly should be a better option along with some life style modifications if symptoms are not that severe..
For treatment of depression u should consult the psychiatrist so that ur mood symptoms can be monitored vigilantly as most antidepressant can cause manic switch