Mandibular anterior pain
I have been experiencing a dull continuous pain in my mand ant teeth region. it has no stimulus and no sensitivity . looks just normal. i have a healthy oral cavity. no cavity or plaque or anything . yet there is this dull pain.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..get a OPG done. It can be treated by composite fillings or root canal in case history of trauma. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Nice to see a lot of technical terms like anterior, stimulus, sensitivity and plaque. Get a panoramic x-ray done ( called OPG ) to check the eruption status of third molars ( wisdom teeth ). This will rule out any specific issues.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Prosthodontist 2 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, mand ant region is prone to deposition of plaque and calculus. Dull pain is mainly due to periodontal problems. You need to visit a dentist for oral examination and IOPA irt lower anterior to reach final diagnosis.