Male pattern hair loss
I'm 31 now and have started prp sessions 2yrs back took continuous of 6 sessions each month later taking maintain sessions with 3-4 months gap and also using mintop solution. since last year seeing huge hair fall and my beard growth seems very slow and doesn't have much beard or thickness like other men even who are early in age. I'm suspecting there could be and issue with my gene or hormones that affecting my hair growth. Also I have been high fapper since last one year so wondering could be having high DHT levels too.Is that good to check with gynaecologist or talk to my trichologist itself?

You may be suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts refeeding  from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. This may also be accompanied by severe dandruff. The treatment for this condition is a lotion and tablets. There is no other alternative. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised  and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects on the hair roots. Along with this, you can also consider platelet rich plasma therapy for faster results. Please contact me with photos using online consult option for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting..
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.